Aug 2, 2008

*YaNkEe MeAdOwS*

Click to play Yankee Meadows 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We finally went CAMPING! Brooklin has been begging my dad to go camping and we headed to cooler weather over the weekend. We stayed at Yankee Meadows (just out of Parowan) and it was beautiful. My mom and dad took Brooklin with them on Thurs. night and Kasey, Meridee, Jackson, Mason and myself went up Friday evening. We went up to the resevoir so Brooklin and Mason could fish (with no bait or hook)! Brooklin got really good at casting her own princess line! Mason was just happy to be out there getting dirty!
Saturday we went 4 wheelin a bit and played in the stream which was freezing. Kasey got a ticket for having Mason on the 4 wheeler without a helmet (what a bad mom I am - no helmet). We headed for home around 3 since we were banned from the 4 wheelers!
It was so nice to just be away and out of the heat. It was so peaceful and somewhat relaxing - not with 2 kids to chase around. Thanks mom and dad for going camping - we had a wonderful time!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all way cute pictures... Brooklin cracks me up, and I think Kasey's baby is a good mix of both of them!

Sher said...

Love the potty pic of brooklin - ha, that's hilarious! Makes me want to head to the hills......