Jul 30, 2008

Prayers for Kairi

We just want the Abbott family to know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers at this time. We are hoping Kairi keeps showing improvements each day - she is a tough little girl and will fight her way through this. We thank you for the updates on your blog and everyone will keep praying for Kairi!

At this time, I'm so thankful for all that I've been blessed with in my life. I'm thankful for my 2 amazing children that I have in my life. They are my strength and they brighten each and every day for me. I'm thankful for my family, they are the BeSt! I'm thankful for the gospel and the plan of salvation. I don't thank my Heavenly Father enough for all my many blessings - ThAnK yOu!

For updates on Kairi go to:
www.larenabbottfam.blogspot.com
Please keep praying for Kairi!

No comments: