Aug 16, 2008

*Our bEsTeSt Friends*

*Alyssa*Mason*

*Sklyee*Brooklin*

*Kathleen*Brooklin*

*Skylee*Brooklin*

*Brooklin at M&M World*

*Mom & B*

*The girlies*

We had some of our BeSt friends stop by late Wednesday night and stay until Thursday. We swam at my mom & dad's house, had a bbq and enjoyed each others company!Brooklin absolutely loves Skylee, Alyssa, Shane and Kathleen - she couldn't get enough of them! We have been such good friends with them for years - I feel so old because I use to babysit Alyssa when she was less than a year old and she's now turning 18 next month and a senior in high school!
Friday night they stayed in Vegas so my mom, Brooklin and I went down for the evening. We had a blast, ate dinner with them and hit M&M world and the Coke Factory! We had some issues with a flat tire but that will get its own post!
We love you guys and we are so happy when you come for a visit!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

I love my sweet aunt and her cute family! I'm always jealous of her mesquite trips! Maybe I can hid away in her truck next time. LOL!