Aug 16, 2008

Flat Tire


*Brooklin took this pic of me, she thinks she's a photographer!*


As you know we went to Vegas Friday and HAD to stop at Mervyn's! You can't go to Vegas and not ShOp! Anyhow, we were getting on the freeway and the car was sounding funny, like we were running over the bumpy things but we really weren't! I couldn't pull off right there so I headed onto 1-15 and we got to the point where we probably really needed to pull off! Yep, it was flat! We were trying to get to the coroner office but we didn't make it. So we called papa Mikey and he sent someone over to help us HANK! He fixed us up and we were off to meet Kathleen & Shane for dinner. So driving in Vegas and home on 1-15 going 50mph was not very fun... I thought we'd for sure get rear ended by a truck. We left Vegas at midnight and finally made it home by 2 am!!! I was never so happy to see Mesquite!

1 comment:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Good thing someone was able to help you with your flat tire! I wouldn't know what to do if mine went flat!! Maybe I ought to practice just in case!