Aug 21, 2008

17 months





This is more for my benefit so I don't forget what my little monster was doing at 17 months!!! Mason is such a sweetie but he runs me ragged some days.. not much has changed with him in a months time.
*added 2 words to his vocabulary - GO and HI!
*can follow directions and his a huge help with cleaning up
*eating independently all the time
*No more bottle at nap/bedtime - drinking his milk from a sippy
*wearing 2T tops and 18-24mo bottoms, almost in 2T bottoms
*wearing size 4 diapers
*he has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth
*making the transition into one nap a day, which is killing me!
*loves playing with trucks and making noises
*plays with sister pretty good
*is the biggest tease
*loves to get in the pool with everything on
*still gives the BeSt open mouth kisses
*climbs out of his crib successfully!
*has been going to nursery illegally but does great, especially during singing time!
*loves the 4 wheelers

I'm so blessed to have this little boy in my life - he brings so much joy and happiness to me! I love him so much even if he drives me crazy some days. He's so full of energy and has the BeSt smile around! I love you Mason...

2 comments:

Sher said...

ahhhh, sweet. Am totally looking forward to Alyssa being in Nursery....she wants to be everywhere in Sunday School and R.S.

Kim and Chet said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! It's amazing to me how different they look from each other! I don't think my daughter's look anything alike either. People are surprised to find out they are sisters...haha!