Aug 5, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon Fun






I didn't have to work today - yeah! My mom and I took the kids out for lunch and when we got home we decided to have some fun. The kids love the water so we put the swimming pool at the bottom of the slide and they had a blast! Brooklin couldn't get enough of that slide and Mason was just Mason.. wonders around and checks everything out. I found these masks for them to wear, obviously they are too big but I think they look great! We had a fabulous afternoon and they both had an afternoon nap which is bonus!!!

1 comment:

Buddy and Traci said...

Looks like the kids had fun! We got a pool this year and my kids love it...it's so dang hot there's nothing else to do. And I love the pictures of Mason the princess, hilarious. You'll be able to get a kick out of them when he's older and he has a girl over...which will be before you know it...time flies!! Talk to ya later alligator - Traci