Aug 12, 2008

SpOiLeD kiDdOs






Well what do I say? Our kiddos are spoiled and Grandpa thought he'd be buying the first 4 wheeler for the kids! We had bought a 4 wheeler from my aunt last year but it was a racing one, not a family friendly bike... we took it in for a check up and they wanted $1000 buckaroo's to fix it. It wasn't worth it to me so the guy gave an offer we had to take. He gave us so much to put towards a little 50 Artic Cat and we paid the difference. I wanted to save it for Christmas but apparently that didn't happen, as you can see! Brooklin was super excited and Mason was mad we wouldn't let him ride! We rode around the circle and in an empty dirt lot so she could get the hang of it -she did GREAT! She's like her momma, FAST is the only way to go!

6 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Just don't tell Cliff, he can't have anymore wild ideas of what to get Kenzie. You kids are so cute! Their little white bums crack me up. I'm loving it!

Unknown said...

yep, fast is the only way to go! That is so fun! I want one! =)

Jen Millett said...

We have one too. Makes me crazy...I can't watch them ride....they have no fear..just want to go fast and not watch where their going! They'll love it though :) p.s. you got good insurance? lol.. ;) (from Traci on Tav and Jen's computer)

Kellie Henry said...

hey this is Kellie Henry. Looks like your kids have a blast with those things! For photoshop I just googled "photoshop tutorials". Also look on Youtube and other digital scrapbooking websites and you can find tutorials. They really helped me out! Good Luck!!!

Lance and Celeste said...

Kids now a days are spoiled, including mine, oh well.

Hafen Crew said...

Wow... You do have spoiled little kids. Geez I wish my grandparents/parents bought me a 4 wheeler. How fun though, you guys will get to enjoy it for a long time. Have fun and yes fast is the only way to go :)