Aug 23, 2008

*SaNd HoLLoW*

*Brooklin * Kasey*

*Mom * Mason*

*Mom on OnE ski (Kasey was horrible at taking pics :)*

*Showing off the wakeboard skiis*

*Mom and the kiddos*

We finally made it back out to the lake before summer is over. We headed out to Sand Hollow for the day and it was PeRfEcT - the weather wasn't too hot and I even made it up on OnE ski for my 30 seconds for the year! Mason went on the tube for the FiRsT time and about fell asleep while he was out there! We borrowed Rich's little wakeboard skiis to try and it was different but I even got up on those too! We had a GrEaT dAy and I'm hoping to make it out one more time before it cools off! We missed you Kirstin!!!!

4 comments:

Tam said...

aw, i miss being able to do that. we tried to go out a few times while we were home but the boat kept breaking down, so we didn't get much playing done, it's nice to live vicariously through your post! I can't believe how brave your kids are!

Kim and Chet said...

Dang, that looks like so much fun! I haven't been boating, skiing, wakeboarding at all this summer! :( so sad... miss it terribly. Someone in this family needs to get a boat I know that!!!

Harn's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! That is so good that they are so comfortable being out there on the water. You are going to have to take me out there one of these days we ever get out there! Miss you

Mary Ellen said...

Yea- you went!! Looks like you had fun!