Aug 8, 2008

A day at the Oasis





My mom had 2 nights at the Oasis here in town so last night she let Brooklin stay the night with her (actually I think B was the only one who volunteered - the rest of us wanted our own beds)! So Brooklin stayed over night, rode the go carts with Grandma and went swimming. I took Mason down this morning before I headed into work and they walked to McDonald's for breakfast and then went swimming! After work I went over for a swim and then we came home. Brooklin wanted to stay over again but no luck on that one!
She was hilarious when we first got in the room, she was looking at everything and pointed and said, "That's a cute ______!" She was a big girl because she could use the key to open the room door and into the pool.
We had a great day Grandma - thanks for sharing the fun!!!

No comments: