Jan 26, 2010

when grandma's bored.....

We head to St. George to the Dinosaur Tracks museum! First we baked bread, I tracked down a Bosch mixer so we could stay busy. Grandma Gerry saw an advertisement for the museum in the paper, so I jumped on the idea and we planned to go when Brooklin got out of school. The kids enjoyed getting out and seeing the dinosaur tracks! Afterwards we stopped to see Kirstin and then the visitor center at the temple and topped the night off at Pizza Factory! Can't go wrong with bread sticks and raspberry lemonade :)




3 comments:

Pilkington Family said...

fun! I remember when they first found it and to see them you just walked through a bunch of rocks:) By the way I still need the yummy cinnamon rolls recipe:) meggie235@hotmail.com my pregnant self has been craving them like crazy. Tell grandma i said hi and that i think about her all the time!!

Shannon said...

Your kids are so cute! Adorable!

Sher said...

Wow, you guys have been BUSY! Lots of fun memories made I'm sure!