Jan 19, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

This past weekend my parents went to Utah and they brought my Grandma Winters back with them. So today I took advantage and made cinnamon rolls with her, I'm not sure I was much help but it was a fun afternoon. Mason had to get in the excitement and help add the ingredients!
I'm not sure I'll be making them too often like Grandma does but it might happen once a year :)
Thanks for a fun day grandma, even though we didn't have a Bosch and had to use the KitchenAid (I got cussed all afternoon)!

*mason helping gma*

*the best cook i know*

*yummy*


*what a silly boy*

1 comment:

Pilkington Family said...

to be honest when I saw grandma and cinnamon rolls I really did cry. I miss her a lot and the one thing I loved to do with her was make cinnamon rolls. They are the BEST and I really really need the recipe!! hopefully we will be able to head out to utah soon and we all need to get together and get grandma to make us lots of yummy food (she IS the best cook) my mom says it all the time!!