Jan 25, 2010

Party #2

Friday morning we headed to Brianhead and stayed at the Timberbrook Village. My dad had planned this weekend about a month ago and we just turned it into a birthday weekend for Brooklin. She didn't open one present on her actual birthday so we let her open them once we made it up the mountain!
Aunt Kirstin got her a new ds case and a purse filled with goodies. Gma & Gpa got her new boots, a butterfly thing, and a ds game. We gave her a kareoke machine with cd's and a new outfit!
Kirstin did an awesome job on her cake -- she's been taking a class so I thought I'd let her practice! (Actually the ladybug cupcakes did me in)
We just hung out at the condo, ate lunch, played games, watched movies on Friday because it was snowing and the wind was blowing hard. We were hoping for better weather on Saturday!





2 comments:

Linge Crew said...

Looks like Brooklin had a great birthday! Your cupcakes were good too:) Isaiah was afraid to eat the eyes for some reason...lol I can't wait for Brooklin to tell me about all her adventures:)

Winters said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Brooklins cake and cupcakes were so cute!