Jan 5, 2010

*long lost friends*

*magaan * steph * 1994

*amber * steph * 1994

*amber * steph * 1995

*sleeping beauties* 1995

*many years later :) dec 09*


So I'll probably get my butt kicked for posted these pictures but they make me laugh! Us three had played softball together for many years and I lived with Amber for a summer (after we moved to Mesquite, I went back to Utah to play ball). I've had so many great memories with these girls and they'll always be great friends of mine. I've kept in touch with Magaan and seen her off and on but we hadn't seen Amber for years... like 11 or 12! We recently found each other on facebook and started chatting. While I was in Utah last week we planned a lunch date and met at the Skybox. We had a great time catching up with each other and reminiscing about the good ole days!!!! It was so fun seeing you girls, can't wait for the next time...

No comments: