Jan 20, 2010

Party #1

It's a good thing Grandma Gerry is in town... she kept asking if we were going to have a party for Brooklin and I hadn't really planned one because we have a surprise for tomorrow night (her actual birthday) and then we're going to Brianhead for the weekend. Anyhow, we decided to have pizza and an ice cream cake tonight! It was great, she was so excited to open a few presents - Gma Gerry gave her five $1 bills and she was happy! She also got a dress, jacket, couple shirts and her favorite fingernail polish!!!
I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 5 tomorrow! Stay tuned because there will be lots of pictures to come :)








**5 years ago at this time 9:30 pm -- I was walking around the hospital and temple because the oncall doctor would not admit me, being dialated to a 4. It was a long night, being sent home and then headed back up early in the morning!**

2 comments:

'T' said...

wow happy 5th~

Sarah Branca said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest girl!