Jan 19, 2010

~cupcakes~

I really had great intentions when Brooklin said she wanted ladybug cupcakes... I had looked on the internet and came up with this fabulous idea in my head of what I wanted them to look like. Well the picture in my head and what came out NOT really what I had in mind!
Brooklin was so sweet... She came into the kitchen and I asked her what she thought of the cupcakes - her reply, "Mom they look PeRfeCt!" It was all worth the driving around in the rain trying to find black licorice rope (never finding any). I'm so glad she likes them.
They weren't my best creation but it's the thought and effort that counts, right?

*brooklin scraping off the oreos*

*mom & her big helper*

*wanna be ladybugs :)

2 comments:

Hughes Bunch said...

Super Cute Steph, little kids just don't care its us that cares... I miss you guys but am always checking to see if anything is new on blogg's. So keep posting for me haha!!! Have fun!

Jancee said...

Those are TTTOOOO CUTE... I'm going to still that idea for one of my girls party's!