Jan 5, 2010

~sLeDdiNg~

Thursday afternoon we went sledding with my cousin Sharley and her 2 kids.. we had a blast! Mason wasn't too sure about the whole thing, he went down with me and liked it but Kirstin took him down and hit the jump and practically landed on him and he was done after that! Brooklin and Ansley had a great time. As for the adults, Kasey and Nick tried going over the jump and would miss it each time or roll over it. So Kirstin and I stepped up to show them how it's done! We caught air and didn't even break any bones when we landed. On my last one I was in the air so long, I had time to sit on my butt for the landing! We had a great time and can't wait to go again...

*my little snow bunny*

*brooklin * ansley*

*steph * kirst*

*my little man all bundled up*

*catching some air*

*rolling over the jump*

*kasey finally catching some air*

*kirst did catch air*

1 comment:

Hafen Crew said...

That looks like some serious sledding! How fun! Congrats on not breaking any bones :)