Sep 27, 2008

*MiNi ChEeR - rAh, RaH, rAh*


*Sam * Brooklin*

*Ashlyn * Brooklin * Alley*


*My little monster*

Last night Brooklin cheered at half time of the football game. Yes, you heard me she ChEeReD. I wasn't sure if she would actually cheer but she did great! It was pretty cute and she was so proud of herself! When I picked her up after the cheer she said, "Mom, I did it - I did the dance!" Sam even stayed home from hunting to watch Brooklin dance! How sweet huh?
We have had fun watching the football games this year. Brooklin and I usually go up and she plays with Alley, Ashlyn, Sam and whoever else she can find. It gets me out of the house and I usually find someone to talk too! Mason just runs everywhere so Nick volunteers to stay home with him, which is better than chasing him!
Go BuLLdOgS!

6 comments:

Sher said...

cute, so do you think she'll be a cheerleader or a sports star?

Kim and Chet said...

Yeah for Brooklin! We LOVE cheerleaders...haha :)

Hafen Crew said...

I never thought you'd have a little girl cheer :) She's so cute and it's good she's doing a lot of different stuff. Mason is so cute and big. I love that he turns the key on the 4 wheeler. they are mischevious for sure!
Cute, Cute kids!

Michelle said...

Such cute and fun pictures! However...girl, where were you on Sunday? My family and I, and my bro Randall were at your ward for Sacrament meeting!! Missed you....

Winters said...

Brooklin is so dang cute, we're glad her dance went well!!! Brooklin you are such a cute cheerleader!!

Anonymous said...

LOL ha ha you have a cheer leader I'll bet you never thought that would happen, she looks so dang cute! looks like she had a ball. Oh P.S. I love your shower curtin way cute!