Sep 9, 2008

FiVe

10 years ago I:
1. was in Hawaii
2. hitting the beach on a daily basis :)
3. playing softball
4. getting to know a BeSt friend, Holly!
5. having a FaBuLoUs time

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Laundry
2. Check everyone's blog
3. Go to the Dr
4. turn in paperwork
5. babysit Sam and Ava

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut M & M's
2. Brownies
3. Cinamon Bears
4. anything with chocolate
5. Coke

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy property on a beach in Hawaii
2. Build my dream home
3. get out of debt
4. buy a sweet new car
5. save a bit for my kiddos

5 places I have lived:
1. west jordan, ut
2. mesquite
3. laie, hi
4. porterville, ca
5. mesquite

Five jobs I have had:
1. mickey d's
2. Lifeguard
3. swim instructor
4. physical therapy assistant
5.

tag...
1. angela
2. sharley
3. holly
4. sherrie
5. shanna

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Mathews R us said...

Hey! I love that everyone has blogs! Your kids are so dang cute!