Oct 2, 2008

Cher



*Mom * Valerie * Steph * Ashlee*



We had a FaBuLoUs girls night out this evening! Our special friends from Salt Lake (Valerie & Ashlee) came down and we went to Cher. We ate dinner at La Salsa and it was soooo yummy - no Cheesecake Factory! Then we headed over to the big show... she did great, lots of costume changes. I enjoyed the last half better than the first - she was quite funny! She even sang my fav Cher song "After All" and duet with Peter Cetera from the movie Chances Are. It was a fun little outing with great company! Thanks for having a birthday Valerie so we could help celebrate!!!

5 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I've heard Cher's show is quite amazing.

Hafen Crew said...

How FUN!!! I would love to go to her concert. I think her costumes alone are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had so much fun! spoiled one! I bet it was awesome

Mary Ellen said...

Awesome Steph- I bet she was good!

Kim and Chet said...

How fun! You are so lucky.