Sep 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

*Brooklin * Lydia * Marli*

*My little monster*

*Brooklin*

*Enjoying my YuMmY smore - B took the pic*

*Mason*

*Making our own entertainment*

The kids and I headed to Cedar City Sunday morning to play with Kirstin. We got up there around noon and headed up to Brianhead to check out the Wakefield's cabin. The kids loved being outside and going for rides on the Rhino!! We hung out for the afternoon and ate dinner then headed back to Cedar to stay at Kirstin's. ThAnKs Wakefield's for letting us come hang out!!!!
We needed something sweet so we decided to make SmOrEs in the fireplace! Brooklin was just interested in the chocolate, Mason just wanted the marshmellows and I enjoyed my smore!
Kirstin is moving to St. George so we attempted to help her pack some of her stuff but we weren't much help. We loaded up the cars on Monday and headed for home! It was nice to get out of the heat but I'm in definite need of an aLoNe vacation :) (Hawaii for a week would be wonderful - I would even take St. George for a day!!)

No comments: