Sep 15, 2008

100 Things...

Everyone is doing this so I thought I'd give it a try... Please keep in mind, I'm quite boring!

1. I have lived in Nevada longer than I was in Utah! (I haven't been a Utard for 15 yrs)
2. I LoVe my Coca-Cola.
3. I grew up on the best street as a kid - we had a ton of kids to play with.
4. I played fast pitch softball every summer from the time I was 8 up to 16.
5. We went to Nationals in Midland, Texas
6. I never want to see Texas again.
7. When I lived in Hawaii, I went to the beach 6 days out of the week - sometimes 7 times!
8. I hated Mesquite when we first moved here.
9. Now it's a great place to live.
10. I never want to live in the snow.
11. I've been snow skiing once and it was at Brianhead.
12. I had never played basketball until I moved to Mesquite.
13. I started playing volleyball in Jr. High (Go Churchill Jr. High)!
14. I shot like 35 foul shots one game when I was a freshman and only made a couple. So embarrassing, I was begging to sit on the bench!
15. Thanksgiving is my FaVoRiTe holiday.
16. My first concert was Reo Speedwagon.
17. I sat front row at the Regis and Kelly Show.
18. I love cucumbers!
19. I watched Knots Landing growing up - it was my fav. Thurs night show!
20. I don't like cats.
21. I had a hedgehodge as a pet in high school - his name was Ace.
22. I took piano lessons for 6 years and can't play today.
23. My mom forced me to take dance and I hated it.
24. I snuck out of my house thru every window in our basement!
25. I have stepped on a nail.
26. I had my first stitches in high school - in my shin (going for a basketball).
27. I love sweets.
28. I hate seafood.
29. I won't eat peanut butter unless it's No Bake cookies!
30. I have a great family.
31. I love swimming.
32. My fav class in high school was Type from Mrs. Robinson.
33. I wanted to be a nurse growing up.
34. I still talk to my best friend I had when I was 2-3 yrs. old.
35. We had chicken pox at the same time so we could still play together.
36. I have NEVER dyed my hair.
37. I use to have my belly button pierced.
38. I miss my water bed!
39. Shopping is a guilty pleasure of mine.
40. I loved bags, shoes, and jackets.
41. I very rarely buy something that isn't on SaLe.
42. I LoVe shopping on Black Friday!
43. I wish I was a professional photographer.
44. #10 is my fav #.
45. I will never own a Chevy - I'm a Ford girl!
46. I love Tupperware!
47. I have never broken a bone.
48. My kitchen is coke red.
49. I'm obsessed with blogging.
50. Half way there!
51. My kids are my EvErYtHiNg :)
52. I love adidas shoes.
53. I want to retire by a beach somewhere.
54. Cafe Rio salads are my fav.
55. Girls Just Want to Have Fun is my fav movie.
56. I wish I had a bigger house.
57. I have been sky diving!
58. I passed out on my way down!
59. I have it on video!
60. I want a leather couch.
61. My dad use to pay me for hitting homeruns in tournaments - I took him for about $70 one day.
62. My 12th birthday party is one I'll never forget!
63. I wish I could dance!
64. I love reality tv.
65. Grey's Anatomy is my show now!
66. I'm way behind on my scrapbooking!
67. I use to be a night owl, until I had kids.
68. I'm stubborn.
69. I love a clean house but it doesn't happen around here!
70. I graduated with Honors from high school and I don't know how that happened.
71. I have 2 Associates degrees.
72. I've had 2 speeding tickets, both in Cali
73. I hitch hiked in Hawaii, scary!!!
74. I have touched the Atlantic Ocean and swam in the Pacific Ocean
75. I wish I could grow a garden!
76. I had a wonderful childhood - lots of fun memories!
77. I have the best babysitter in the world!
78. I picked out my wedding ring
79. I was a huge Whitney Houston fan - until she became a druggie.
80. I lettered in 3 sports all 4 years of school.
81. I fouled out of A LOT of basketball games.
82. I love to rub the ties of a blanket between my fingers.
83. My kiddos make me SmiLe on a daily basis :)
84. Nick was the first guy I seriously dated.
85. I hate getting my eye brows waxed - my eyes still water after a decade of having them done.
86. My first car was a blue Buick Regal
87. I want another Jeep
88. I love french toast with home made jam
89. My Grandma Winters cinamon rolls are the BeSt!
90. I eat candy on a daily basis
91. I'm going to Disneyland next month (girls trip)
92. I sleep with a body pillow
93. I make a ton of "to do" lists, grocery lists, etc...
94. I'm tired
95. Laren Abbott taught me how to drive a stick shift
96. We lived in a ghetto trailer when we first moved to Mesquite
97. Last year was the first time I'd been out to Scenic, AZ
98. I need a massage!
99. I'm going to see Cher next month
100. I'm done!!!! (See, I'm boring)

I tag all my peeps in Utah: Sharley, Shanna, Evonne, Brittany, Kim, Meridee, Angelique
Hawaii: Holly
Kansas: Marissa
I'm getting you back Traci, it's your turn!!!

10 comments:

'T' said...

sooo fun to learn more about you! girls jus wanna have fun is seriously the coolest movie! i've always admired your strong ties to your family. they seem so supportive and i think it rocks that your dad paid you for making homeruns!!! big smile! tiniel

Sher said...

You are NOT boring.....I enjoyed reading and learning some new things about you!

Buddy and Traci said...

100 things...that could take me a while. BTW..I LOVE Brooks hair in the pic of her with the red monkey!

Brenna said...

i love this stephanie! i am SO copying it and hoping I can think of 100 things about me. Is it weird to you too how being a parent suddenly made us feel really boring?
Brenna

Amy said...

How fun is this?! That was so fun to read all about you. You are so cute Steph!

Unknown said...

You are not boring.... and I learned some new stuff about you!

Kim and Chet said...

Of course your stubborn, Steph...you've got Fullmer blood running through your veins! I've yet to meet a Fullmer who WASN'T stubborn!!! That was so fun reading about you and I had fun doing it about myself. Thanks for the tag!

Hafen Crew said...

Thanks a lot...now I have to think for a while to come up with my 100. I loked reading all yours. That is so fun that you're going to Cher next month. My favorite song of hers is Jesse James. I loved Brooklyn's hair, she looks adorable.

Lindsay said...

Why are you tagging Traci? Now she is going to tag me!:)

Cami Jo said...

I'm impressed about the skydiving! Well.. I actually think you are crazy, but...go figure. This was fun to read. Too bad we didn't have anytime to stop by when we were in Mesquite. It would've be fun to see your little family!