Sep 7, 2008

Are You Ready for Some FoOtBaLL?




Well, I have to admit that I'm not too fond of this time of year.... football, football, and some more football. Nick is pumped up for fantasy football, college football, little kids football.... I don't quite understand the excitement!
Anyhow, we've been going to the high school games which are fun and a good social outing for me! Brooklin loves cheering and watching the dancers - Mason just ran around the first week so I left him home this past week.
So tonight Da BeArS were playing (actually winning, I think) so we had to bust out the jersey for Mason to wear. It must have been good luck because they WoN!
Nick is also coaching a 3rd grade team and they had there first game Sat. and won 6-0. I guess I better get use to this time of year because there's no getting out of football season around this house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! he is so dang cute. Oh & hello Brooklin looks just like you! Shantell is only a little me!

Hafen Crew said...

I hear ya on the football season. Ryan is totally into the fantasy football and all of it. It's almost as bad as baseball season for me. Good job on the bears jersey...maybe you should have him wear it every Sunday.

Buddy and Traci said...

Steph ~ I tagged you! Sorrry;) BTW...I miss co-ed, glad you beat the Bullochs..way to go!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

All sports seasons are over-rated! But Da Bears jersey makes me miss Chicago... Somedays I wish I still lived there, but most the time I really love Mesquite.

Mary Ellen said...

Football? Hey were ready!!! In fact we've been ready for way to long!! I like that you are always updated on your blog it's fun to pop in!!