Sep 2, 2008

*1st day of Preschool*




*Brooklin and Miss Starla*

*Brooklin * Ashlyn*

Brooklin started at the Sunshine Preschool today and she did great! I dropped her off and she was good to go. I need it to be longer than 1 1/2 hours, that just isn't long enough! We were bummed that her little friend Ashlyn wasn't in her class but she said they played together outside so she was happy!
Brooklin also started a little dance class today. She looked so cute in her little outfit (no pic but I'll get one)! She was excited to see her little friend Alyssa from her preschool last year. Anyhow, she did fine and after a half hour she was done, sat down and didn't want to participate! I don't know what her deal was... I was trying to avoid the dancing as long as possible but this will be good for her. Hopefully she'll get a little more excited and become a DaNcInG qUeEn!!!

5 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

She looks so cute! How fun for her. Enjoy it b/c those preschool days go by SO fast!!! Before you know it they're starting Jr. High :(

'T' said...

she looks so cute with her hello kitty backpack! good luck with your new school year. t

Sharley said...

I can't believe our little girls are growing up! I wish you lived up here so we could play more! I love this whole blog thing. I love to keep up on you guys. We miss you!

Sher said...

cute, love your new fav pic of the month - does Mason actually keep the glasses on?!! adorable.

the twins said...

Brooklin
I LOVE your backpack!!! Did you have a fun first day of preschool?
Jordan and Christine