Jul 8, 2008

*I was TaGgEd!*

Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Kirstin and Holly
C-Cake or Pie: cake - carrot, cheese, yummy raspberry with cream cheese!
D-Day: Thursday
E- Essential Item: internet
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: either, not too picky
H-Home town: raised in West Jordan but I guess it's Mesquite now!
I- Indulgences: SWEETS and on occasion, shopping for anything
J- January or July?: it's quite hot in mesquite come july and january it's perfect.
K-Kids: Brooklin 3 and Mason 16 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family & Friends!
M- Marriage Date: March 23, 2002 and sealed 3/27/04
N- Number of Siblings: 1 bro and 1 sis
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I fear about something happening to my family and I won't be there.
Q- Quote: One day at a time!
R- Reason To Smile: the kiddos, they make me happy and crazy!
S- Season: anytime there is NO snow, I'm happy!
T- Tag Three: Holly, Angela, Sharley
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't think of anything interesting!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Carnivor: I enjoy meat, I don't have to eat it on a daily basis but I wouldn't go without it.
W- Worst Habit: biting the skin around my nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: taurus

No comments: