Jul 10, 2008

Another Tag!

How long have we been married? 6 years
How long did we date? 1.5 years
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? me by an inch or so
Who sings better? probably me and that's not saying much at all!
Who is smarter? we are both smart in different ways
Whose temper is worse? definitely me but it's getting better
Who pays the bills? me
Who does the laundry? me
Who cooks dinner? me but every once in a while he'll cook and it's great!
Who drives when we are together? nick but i will on occasion
Who is more stubborn? ummmm.... me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? nick, he's good about that
Whose family do you see more? mine
Who has more friends? we both have a few
Who wears the pants in the family? i do!
Who eats more sweets? there's no question to that one - me for sure!
Who mows the lawn? that's nick's job
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? nick
Who asked who out first? i can't really remember
Who kissed who first? nick kissed me
What is my favorite thing about him? He has a great sense of humor, he just tells you how it is, he takes care of our family, we have fun when we are together, the kids love him and I'll keep him around for a while! Love you Nick - we've missed you this week!

No comments: