Jul 22, 2008

16 months




My little guy is growing up so fast... still a little monster but who can resist those BIG brown eyes!
*very independent eater (won't let anyone help him), he has to use a fork or spoon too!
*still has a shoe fetish but he is able to put his crocs on by himself.
*loves to take his diapers out to the trash
*loves to help sweep, do the dishes, anything to help mommy!
*starting to like the water a little more
*loves to say HI to anyone he passes - not saying much of anything else.
*likes to jump off anything he can climb on
*likes playing with Brooklin's babies and feeding them, giving them loves
*has started to watch Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - loves to dance to the Hot Dog dance!
*Got his first black eye last week at Grandma's (we don't know how.. if it was when he climbed out of his play pack or if he hit it on something else)
*likes playing hide n' seek and hiding under his crib!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! At first glance that second picture of Mason looks just like Nick! :)

KimiK said...

He is so cute!
I like the hot dog dance too! My kids laugh at me when I try to get them to dance with me.

Tam said...

your kids are so cute. looks like you're having a fun summer and making the most of the heat. we were in NV last month and I couldn't believe how dry it was, I guess I had forgotten what the desert was like, anyway, I gained a new appreciation for all you tough people that are living there. I think I've become a wimp.

Sher said...

So adorable, how time flies!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

So glad to know that I'm not the only one having to clean up after my baby who thinks he can and has to feed himself. Crazy little boys!