May 8, 2011

~muffins with moms~

On Thursday I had an invite from one cute little guy to attend a Muffins for Moms party!!! It was so cute and the little kiddos were so proud to have us there. We ate muffins and water or capri suns and listened to Miss Kendra read questionaires the kids filled out. Here was mine, answered by Mason:
fav color: purple (right)
best thing i make: pancakes (I can make a mean pancake)!
hair color: black (not sure what mom he was looking at)
he loves me just because and if he could buy me anything it would be: ??? (can't remember what he said)
Then all the kids sang the My Little Bumblebee Song and another Mother's Day song. Then we got our darling little presents --- a sweet necklace! I had to wear mine all day until softball practice then Mason told me to take it off so I wouldn't get it dirty!
I love you Mason and I'm so blessed to be your Mom! You brighten my day with your little grin and your mischevious ways! You are still a mama's boy and I'll keep it that way as long as I can :)

signing his name at school

singing about a baby bumblebee



i love him to peices!!!!

the monkey bars have been mastered for awhile - he's a pro!

No comments: