May 30, 2011

4 wheelin' fools...

On Saturday we took a 4 wheeler ride out to Lydol Ranch (somewhere in AZ). My parents and Kirstin came down and Teri and the boys went with us too! It was a nice, hot, sunny day - perfect for 4 wheeling! We found this zip line on our way back so we stopped to check it out. Josh and Cody decided to try it out and after much thought, I decided to give it a whirl! I had to sweet talk Kirst into doing it with me - I tried getting Brooklin to do it but she wouldn't. Teri tried it out too after some cheering on! The water actually felt refreshing :) Thanks for a fun ride!!!!

these 2 are so crazy on the 4 wheeler

mama kaye was a crazy driver!

grandma and brooklin

throwing grapes in the mouth!

josh, nick, cody

the crew...

josh got super stuck!

josh

cody

having mothers anxiety about going... what if i don't make it to the water???

i made it!

kirstin

kirst about died right here... good thing she barely made it to the water!




No comments: