May 14, 2011

getting older...

On Wednesday I turned 32 years old... I had to work and go to practice and decided to just stay home that night. My mom was nice enough to bake a yummy cake and send it down with my dad. He stopped on his way home from Vegas so he ate homemade pizza with us! I opened my presents - I got $$$, flowers, a necklace and getting the inside of my car cleaned! It was a great day and thanks for all who helped celebrate :)


goin on a shoppin spree!
owl necklace from mom

mason just couldn't resist and had to help open something

yummy cake

make a wish :)

flowers and balloons from nick

The day before my birthday Josie, Shannon and I headed to St. George for a FaBuLoUs Cafe Rio salad  (Kirstin also joined in the fun) and Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes! We had a great time and enjoyed every last bite!!!!
Mason was playing Mr. Photographer all afternoon - he probably took close to 40 pics, mostly of himself and Max. Here are a few from the day - the lighting is horrible but oh well!

my favorite sis!

mason took this himself... so cute!

the gang - minus shannon :(

No comments: