May 8, 2011

**MeSquiTe DaYs**

Mesquite Days have come and gone for another year! This year we ended up going every night - i don't recommend it! The kids loved it, Brooklin got brave this year and went on all the big kid rides except the kamikaze! We found lots of friends to go on rides with but I only took my camera one day.  Nick and I even got suckered going on the Tornado with the kids. First Nick went and the kids wanted to go again so I went and had to close my eyes the entire time cuz I was sick!


sam, ava, mason, brooklin

watching the mexican dancers - that's what b kept saying!



mason is cruisin with his babe on the back!



silly kids

the tornado


and round 2

don't do circles very well!

1 comment:

Shannon and Rocki said...

Brooklin was so much fun on Friday! She cracks me up :) Conner kept telling me that she is cute so now we tease him and say that she is his girlfriend :)