May 9, 2011

Happy Mama's Day

My parents were so nice to drive down from St. George for our 8 am church to listen to the kids sing! I wasn't sure if Mason would go up cuz he was quite grumpy but he did a great job. After church we headed home and hung out for a bit until Nick got home. My mom and I had made an executive decision that niether of us were going to cook so we headed to Wolf Creek for lunch. I made a dessert which we ate afterwards.
The kids were so excited to see me wear the necklace Mason had made and Brooklin made a ladybug pin for me. They gave me cards and a bracelet. Nick got me a video camera so I don't look like I'm holding an antique one anymore!
I'm so thankful for my mom and the example she is to me. I know my family wouldn't survive without all of her help! I love you MoM... And I'm so thankful for the other women in my life - grandma's, aunts, cousins, friends and a sister who have played an important role in my life. I have learned so many wonderful things from each of you.
And I'm so grateful for Brooklin and Mason - they are the joy in my life. They make me smile each day and make me want to pull my hair out too! They are my world and I am so blessed they chose me to be their mama!


mason was our photog yesterday!


he insisted we drink out of the same glass!
my mama and i - pic taken by brooklin :)





No comments: