Aug 30, 2010

My Baby is a KiNdErGaRTnEr!!!

Today is finally here and all went well!!! Brooklin did great and was all smiles going and coming out of her classroom today. She requested blueberry muffins and a smoothie for breakfast (smoothie didn't turn out so well - she told me I needed to call Bethany and get her recipe)! She walked right into her class, hung her backpack up and sat down. She found her buddy Riley and they started playing!
When I went to tell her good bye she just looked at me like leave, she didn't want a kiss or hug or anything.. she got a kiss on the cheek! I told her I'd pick her up after school and she wanted grandma to pick her up! No tears were shed which was a good thing.
When I picked her up I asked how the day went and she said good. She sat by her friend Myia at lunch and had to visit grandma's friend in the nurses office because she fell off the monkey bars and hit her back at recess! All in all it was a great day and she's ready to go back tomorrow :)
I love you B and am so proud of how brave you were at Kindergarten today. You'll do great this year and I'm sure you'll learn lots of new things!

*rockin the zebra backpack*



*mrs. mickelson*

*ben west & brooklin*

*riley & b*

*school's out*

*thumb's up for the first day*

*brooklin & ashlyn - she's in a different class but we saw her after school*

3 comments:

Sher said...

She's an adorable K girl! Now it begins for you Steph....kids in school, good luck!

Unknown said...

Yay Brooklin!!! :) She looks so adorable and grown up for her first day!!! Miss You guys!!! :)

Evie B. said...

I love it! Good Job B! I can't believe how quickly Kindergarten got here. We start on Friday! EEK!