Aug 29, 2010

my old best friend :)

On our way back to South Jordan on Saturday we stopped in Bountiful to see my old bestie, Brittany and her adorable kiddos! The girls had so much fun playing dress up, kitchen and dancing around - they were so cute together, I wish we lived closer so we could play more. This was our first time meeting Gavin, check out those baby blue eyes! We had fun visiting and sad they'll be moving across the country to North Carolina soon but wish them the best!
It's so funny because Brooklin asks to play with Hayden and Dylan probably every other day but she refers to them as "the girls" - she'll say "I want to play with my friends the girls!"
It was great seeing you Brittany, can't wait for the next time :)


*cutie patootie gavin*

*brooklin * dylan * hayden*

*what cute kiddos*

1 comment:

Frehner Family said...

Hey Steph.. Your family is so cute. I emailed you a while back looking for the best way to reach Nick. Corby needed to talk to him. Email me or let me know what works best for him. Keep up the cute blog!