Sep 8, 2010

Mason is off to school...

Mason started school on Tuesday at Sunshine! I wasn't sure how he'd respond because he asked if I would stay with him all morning. I told him I'd go see a couple patients and then I'd be back for him and he was good with that. We got Brooklin dropped off and then it was Mason's turn... he did great, no tears for either of us! He told me he was going to be brave and he was... He's so funny, after getting dressed he told me I needed to comb his hair - I don't know the last time I combed his hair and he even got the gel out!
Mason you're getting so big and you drive me bonkers most of the time but you can always put a smile on my face. You're such a tease but you can be so sweet! I love you to pieces and I know you'll do a great job this year in preschool.

showing off his Transformer backpack
Miss Kendra
all smiles afterwards :)

No comments: