Aug 24, 2010

Alyssa's Wedding...

We were so happy to be able to join Alyssa and Jeremy on their special day! They got married August 18th, so we left Tues night after work. Alyssa had asked Brooklin to be her flower girl and she was thrilled! Everything looked so awesome, Shane & Kathleen did an amazing job on their yard and getting it all together. The weather even cooperated for the most part, a few sprinkles and a minor down pour but all in all it was a beautiful day.
It's so crazy to me that Alyssa is getting married! I babysat her when she was just a babe then when I got married she was my flower girl and now Brooklin was her flower girl... I wish her and Jeremy the best!

*lyssie & steph*

*the cutest flower girls around*


*terah & alyssa - is it really raining on my wedding day?*

*brian getting knocked out by b -- this pic cracks me up*

*kathleen & b*

*this is prob #3 ice cream for the night*

*sending the newlyweds off*

*my sweet angels*

1 comment:

Chris and Malissa said...

very cute post! I need to be as good as you with my blog! I'm so behind! :)