Aug 29, 2010

Swimming in North Ogden

On Friday we went to North Odgen Rec Center to swim. This place was awesome and the kids had a great time! Brooklin and Kasey were the high dive champs and then they even got Meridee up there! Mason jumped off the low board and had fun playing on the toys and playing on the frog with Jackson. Thanks for the fun day!

*the high dive pros*

*mom & mason watching*

*my brave girl*

*she earned $4 jumping off this darn thing*

*cannon ball*

*meridee & addi*

*my little munchikins*


My mom, the boys and I hung out afterwards to get some pictures for Meridee so we passed the time by feeding the ducks, shopping for shoes and getting a yummy homemade raspberry shake! Meridee took Brooklin and Addi to the football game that night, Kasey was doing chains and I stayed home with the boys and Grandma bought raspberries to make jam.




No comments: