Nov 1, 2009

~TriCk or TrEaT~

Trick or treat, smell my feet... the kids were excited to get out and go trick or treating. We just went to my parents circle and a few other houses, nothing too extreme. Mason would tell us if it was his turn or B's turn to knock on the door, he wasn't too sure about everything. The kids got plenty of candy and even $5 :)
They both looked so awesome in their super hero costumes!

*the cutest little trick or treaters around*

*batman*

*wonder woman*

*poepye * olive oyl*

*alley * ammon * ashlyn * brooklin * mason * degan*

2 comments:

Evie B. said...

So cute! I love your costumes!

Jancee said...

Love those costumes... it was fun to see Brooklin in her costume she's been telling us about it for a month, she was so excited to wear it! I have some cute pics from their preschool party, I'll email them to you!