Nov 30, 2009

black friday....


my favorite day of the year! This year started much earlier than normal but it was well worth the wait... Kirstin was a trooper and stood in line at Target from 3-5am, while I hit Old Navy, which was a joke (note to self: NEVER go to Old Navy again on black friday)!!! Anyhow, we hit the mother load at Target and after we got out of there we met Aunt Holly for breakfast at McDonald's, we needed food and COKE! Then we hit Kohl's, the mall and Costco and then went and got my mom and hit ShopKo. She couldn't go with us earlier cuz she had surgery on her elbows and my dad wouldn't let her out of the house but she had to fulfill her shopping needs by going to at least one store!
I had a blast and spent waaaaaaaayyyyyy to much money! Thanks Kirstin for helping me out and being such a trooper... I think I'm still trying to catch up on sleep!