Nov 30, 2009

thanksgiving day

We headed north for the holiday and we were lucky enough to stay with the Whiting's! We got in late Wed night so Thurs morning we just hung out and took our time getting ready. The kids got up and wanted to head out to the snow! So I bundled them up and they lasted about 15 mins because both of them took their gloves off and their hands were cold.
Aunt Julie and Uncle Todd hosted dinner and it was fabulous! Of course we ate too much and were miserable afterwards. We had fun visiting and watching Grandma Griffin (she's my great grandma - she's a hoot).
I love my family so much and I'm so happy we were able to spend the day together...

*my little indian*

*playing in the snow*

*brooklin*

*great grandma griffin * grandma winters (mother-daughter)*

*nick & grandma griffin (she's in love with nick - she can't remember anyone but she knows nick)*

No comments: