Nov 1, 2009

Halloween Party #2

After trick or treating, we headed to Munford's for their party which is always a blast! We ate, visited, played a few games (eat the weiner, so you think you can dance?, mummy wrap, bobbing for apples, kids fear factor) and we even got a performance from the Village People! Mason didn't last long here, he was done being Batman and he crashed on me fairly early.


*sam * canyon * brooklin*

*partying like a rock star*

*bobbing for apples*

*the winner of the eat a weiner contest*

*kids fear factor (check out b's face)*

*the village people (codi. chrissy. jeremy. josh. heather. amber. andy. kyler)


**Nick had a chicken deliver a present, flowers and a balloon since he proposed 8 yrs ago on Halloween. It was nice, quite embarrassing - he got me a smaller camera that I could carry around in my purse**

2 comments:

Evie B. said...

p.s. I would LOVE to take your family pics while you're here. Do you want to just schedule for the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Shoot me an email evonneballard@yahoo.com

Shanna said...

Cute!
I love the pic's