Nov 9, 2009

*My Little Soccer Star*

Soccer started tonight and I have to tell you, I wasn't that thrilled. After last year and not finishing the season and listening to B whine and cry for most of the game, I wasn't really into the thought of soccer. At first, Brooklin said she didn't want to play and somehow her mind got changed!
With no expectations, tonight went really well and what a year a difference made. She did great, no major meltdowns and she scored 4 goals! After the game she came up to me and said, "Mom I made 4 scores!" On the way home, I told her needed to pass the ball so other kids could make a goal.... she said, "but I like making goals." I guess we need to help her grasp the playing as a team concept! She was so proud of herself and so were we!

*go rebels - b was so happy to be on the red team*

*brooklin * rylan*

*gooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll*

*telling me she made 4 scores*

*mason cheering*

4 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Yeah! start them young so the soccer program will continue to build. We need more state champtionship teams!!

Harn's said...

I can't believe how big your kiddles are getting. They are so cute. How much fun having them in sports, she's definitely got her mommas aggressivness!! Looks like you guys had a blast on Halloween to! Love you and Miss you

KimiK said...

That is so great! Way to go Brooklin! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Have I been gone that long?? I feel old ;)

Linge Crew said...

I'm going to come watch Brooklin in action on night...shes too cute:)