Dec 1, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg

*Jackson*

*Kissin cousins - Cole & Brooklin*

*Nick, Meridee, Kasey*

*Mason eating yummy dinner*

*Steph & Brook*

*Mason & Mom*

*Kirstin & Steph*

*Auntie Kirst & Brooklin*

*One of the many attempts for a family pic*

We had a WoNdErFuL Thanksgiving this year. We headed for Utah (Winters family) at 6pm Wednesday so we didn't get in until late. Thursday morning we started early with turkeys and getting everything ready for everyone to come to Grandma & Grandpa's house at 2 for dinner. Almost everyone was able to make it and I think we had a total of 38-39 people -- we had a full house! I LOVE this day.... the food was FaBuLoUs! I enjoyed every bite :) It was a day spent visiting with family and taking turns sitting with Grandpa in his room. It's always nice being with family!
I'm grateful for my family and everything that they do for me. I love each of them so very much!!! I'm so thankful for my kiddos who keep me going everyday and bring a smile to my face :)

1 comment:

Sher said...

How fun. Love Kirsten's brown locks. How's she doing?