Dec 4, 2008

*O Christmas Tree*




If anyone needs a tree decorator, I have a little one who is soooo into decorating trees! Monday night as we were putting the tree together she kept saying "Oh mom, what a beautiful tree!" It was so funny and she was so serious. On Tuesday we got out all the decorations and I went back in the bedroom and came back out to fully decorated bottom half christmas tree! She was so proud of herself and I just had to smile and say "That looks so good Brooklin!" So we spread out the ornaments and moved on to the little tree we put in Brooklin's room. Our is fully decorated on the inside and we're ready for Santa!!!!

4 comments:

Linge Crew said...

How cute:) Hannah has a little tree in her room too. Its all decorated and she is so proud. To funny

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

You have such a cute little family!! It has been too long. This is Haylee I got to your blog from Shannas. It was so good to run into you in Salt Lake!! Hope all is well. Tell your family Hi!!

Hafen Crew said...

Sorry I haven't really checked my blog in a week. I actually left St. George last Thursday. I'll be back down for a week after Christmas, so we'll have to try to get together then. How was the tournament. I'm so sorry about Grandpa Winters. It's definitely not something you want to see happen. I love the pic with your dad and him! Take care!

Sher said...

Adorable, maybe she'll be a professional decorator when she grows up! :P