Dec 1, 2008

Black Friday -- Here I Come!!!


**I had to steal this pic Evonne - I thought it was hilarious.**

This is the day I've been waiting and saving up for all year long!!! I live for this day :) This is the first year I have been to a store, waiting in line by 3:50 am (Utah time). I couldn't sleep the night before cuz I was planning on how my mom and I were going to tackle Target! Anyhow, we started at Kohl's and got what we wanted and was out of there by 4:50am. On to Target by 5 to wait in line until it opened at 6. The plan was for me to hit the electronics and mom to get the Dyson vacuum on sale and meet in the toys. The doors opened and I hit the electronics and got everything we needed and I headed back to toys. I run into my mom and ask if she got the vacuum and she said "I got the last one" I'm thinking "Where is your cart?" Well she left her cart to grab Leapster games and needless to say, it costed her a vacuum. Someone stole it out of her cart!!! She was a ragin momma, on a hunt to find her vacuum.... we left with EvErYtHiNg on our list EXCEPT the vacuum! We hit the rest of our stores and got home around 4pm. It's a good thing we brought 2 trucks because they were loaded!!! I had so much fun but I can only handle that once a year!

1 comment:

{dawn} said...

I went one year, 9 months preggo, and swore I would never do it again! But now I think it may be fun to jump in and do it again!!!

cute blog :)