Dec 26, 2008

Thanks SaNtA!

*Mason and his mean look*

*Mom and Brooklin*

*Mason taking a ride on Rudolph*

*B and her pink camera with 2 buttons and flowers* (we've already had to put new batteries in after a day!)

*A package from Santa*

*Nick's stuff*

*Mason's stuff*

*Brooklin's stuff*

We had an AwEsOmE christmas - the kids are at a fun age and they were super excited to see what Santa had left them! We were all spoiled this year for some odd reason... My parents and Kirstin came over to see what Santa had brought the kiddos and then we started making breakfast for the crew! We had both families over to eat and then Teri, Joe and the kids and Robbie stayed the afternoon. We played Guitar Hero, watched movies, visited, ate turkey and played with all the toys. I was beat by the end of the day...we were all ready for bed!
Brooklin got her pink camera with 2 buttons, Hannah Montana guitar hero, leapster games, kung fu panda, shoes, clothes, pop up tent castle, laptop computer (aunt teri), too much stuff!
Mason got a tool bench, fork lift truck, fridge magnet thing, clothes, shoes, cars, doodle board, play animals, too much stuff!
Nick got Motley Crue tickets, Oakleys, clothes, shoes, and guitar hero for the wii!
Steph got spoiled - I got my camera and ipod the other night, a gift certificate to Buckle and Robert's. I also got the wii fit from my mom and dad - now i might have to actually use it!
We had a great Christmas and we are so thankful for everything we were blessed with this year. It's been fun spending time with family and visiting - we have definitely ate way too much food this week!

3 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas season and Christmas Day! LOVE the camera :) I'm almost overwhelmed just reading about all of it's functions! It is too bad you're not closer...I may need lots of help with this thing!

Winters said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Mason's mean face..so cute! We cant wait for Brooklin to take our picture she'll have to come take some of Uncle Kasey coaching!!:)

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Looks like you had a great christmas! I am so jelous about your camera! You'll have to let me know how you like it! I need a new one sooo bad! You have the cutest kids:)