Oct 11, 2008

Vegas + Concert + Sister = FUN!!!



My sweet lil sis bought us tickets to see Sara Bareilles last night at the Joint! We headed to Vegas to do a little shopping (surprise, surprise) and then we went to Hard Rock to grab something to eat before the concert. We ended up eating at the Pink Taco and it was delicious!!!
The concert started at 8, she had 2 groups performing before her and she came on around 9:45. She did great and was so cute!!! We got home around 1 from our late night partying!!!
Anyhow, a big THANKS to Kirstin for taking care of your big sis on a FaBuLoUs GirLs NiGhT oUt. I had a great time and we need to do that more often! I love ya :)


5 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You girls are cute! Sounds like a fun night out.

Michelle said...

I'm secretly SUPER JEALOUS! ...I love Sara Bareilles! Sounds like a night full of tons of fun...you two are so cute--you look a lot a like too!

Hafen Crew said...

You guys are quite the concert goers. I must say that I'm a little jealous! I'm glad you had fun with your sis. Those girls nights out are the greatest!

Sher said...

GNO are the best! Looks like a fun time, how's your little sis doing?

Evie B. said...

So jealous - what a fun time!