Oct 29, 2008

Thursday on ELLEN...

*Zac Efron*

*Nick Jonas*


Another great show with AwEsOmE prizes!!! Yes, Zac Efron was on the show... along with Clint Eastwood and Nick Jonas. We got to take home the XBOX360, $100 target card, a pink controller and a dog tag necklace from Nick Jonas. Kirstin is moving up in the talk show world (she was a go-go dancer on Regis & Kelly), she was a constestant for Zac or Smack - she was gaga over Zac and he's beautiful eyes! She was on cloud 9!!! Here we are with the goods...

6 comments:

Evie B. said...

I totally saw you guys - even before reading a heads up post! How exciting! I'm jealous - I want to go so bad. :)

p.s. You two look SO much alike!
p.p.s. I mean you and your sister, not Zac Efron. Or Jonas Bro. Or Clint Eastwood. That's just weird.

Tam said...

i saw you-that looked so fun. congrats on your loot!

Tam said...

oh, and can i say how jealous i am that you got to see Mario Lopez! tasty!

Sher said...

HELLO - SCORE! Is that Christmas for Nick? hahaha! gotta love re-gifting! :P

Kim and Chet said...

WOW! How lucky are you? So fun...I'm trying to figure out how I can get on Oprah when she does her "Favorite Things" show! :)

Josie said...

Cuteness!!! I am so freakin jealous you got to do that I have got to try to get tickets to Vegas. How fun:) it's super fun too see your blog.