Jan 26, 2008

This is for everyone freezing in the snow...




I just wanted to let everyone know what a beautiful day it is in Mesquite! I think it's about 60 degrees and sunny. We spent the afternoon outside with the kids - Brooklin riding her new bike, Mason in the wagon and Nick working on his orange crush (1971 Ford truck). Mason loves to swing so I took a couple pics of this cutie patootie!!! This is for everyone freezing in the snow -- it's so nice here, we're wearing our shorts today!!!

4 comments:

Randi said...

I don't even want to hear how warm it is in Mesquite. Today has been our warmest day in quite a while and I think it maybe got to 3o degrees if we are lucky. Mason looks like he is just enjoying life.

Tam said...

Aw, I miss good ol' NV. Cute kids, fun blog!!

Michelle said...

I am so jealous to see these pictures! Luke would give anything to go swing outside in the sun...only problem is...we don't ever get to see the sun these days! :) "There's no time like spring, There's no time like spring...." :) Cute cute kids you have there!

Lillian said...

Hi Stephanie! I check out your blog once in a while. I go through Marta's or Randi Petersens. I'm glad that you are doing well! I can see you're enjoying the winter...Come summer all of us up North will be rubbing it back in your face! haha Take care and check out my blog! Lillian