Jan 17, 2008

cute kiddos





Well we did the kiddie kandid adventure on Saturday. Acutally the kids did pretty good! It was time for Mason's 9 month pic (due in december) and I did Brooklin's 3 year pic. Sometimes I wonder why some of the people work at a picture place - I swear. I come to you because you are supposed to pose them and choose the backgrounds, not me!
I can't believe Brooklin will be 3 on Monday -- I'll be posting more pics from our exciting Princess weekend. Mason will be 10 months on Monday. He is close to standing by himself.. he will squat without holding onto anything but he won't stand up. He wants to eat everything we are and he's starting to eat more and more. He weighs 20lbs. and I notice it! He gets into every cupboard or drawer that will open. We love both Brooklin and Mason so much - they bring so much happiness into our home and can't imagine life without them!

2 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I'll say cute!!!! Talk about a mini Steph and a mini Nick. Wow. Love it. So thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad that you have one. I'll totally keep up on you now. Sweet. You've been at this a while. Good job. I just started, but I love it. How did you find mine anyway? K. So we'll totally keep in touch now. Cool.

Randi said...

Steph, your kids are so cute. I cannot believe how big they are getting. It seems like my mom just told me yesterday that you had Mason. He is going to be walking before you know it.