Feb 3, 2008

What a wonderful man...



It has been a week since our beloved President Hinkley has passed away. He was 97 years old and passed away in his home last Sunday evening. It has been a great experience watching all the documentaries on this great man. I didn't realize what marvelous things he has been involved in with the church. I loved watching him speak, he was so full of life and showed his great spirit and personality everytime he spoke.
I can remember when I was going to school at BYU-Hawaii and he came over for a devotional. The place was packed and it was such a privilege to hear him speak.
He will be missed greatly by a number of people but we can't help think of where he is now. A better place with his adorable wife and those who have gone on before him. I 'm sure that was a lovely reunion!! We will miss you President Gordon B. Hinkley!

No comments: